Information CollectionWe collect information from you in two ways.
- Information you provide to us directly: When you use our services, we generate a unique userId for you. If you choose to sign in with Google, we will also receive your email address.
- Information about your use of our services: We collect information about the items you create, and your actions on these items, such as upvotes, downvotes, and skips.
Use of InformationWe use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- Show you your own activity records on the Services.
- Customize the content we show you, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, and advertisements.
Data SecurityYour data is stored in a secure database and transmitted using secure SSL protocols. We are committed to protecting your data and have implemented technical and organizational measures to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
User RightsAs a user, you have the right to access and delete your data at any time. This can be done via the 'Profile' page.